I've learnt that the sum of 2 odd numbers produces an even numberI've learnt that prime numbers can only be divided by 1 and by itselfI've learnt the method to find out whether a number is a prime number or not
i learnt: 1)the sum of two odd numbers give an even number 2)2 is the smallest and only even prime number 3)how to find whether or not a number is a prime number
1) 2 odd numbers produces an even number.2) Prime numbers are numbers that can only be divisible by 1 and itself.3) Found out how the number is prime or not.
1) The definition of prime numbers- a number that only can be divided by 1 and itself2) Prime numbers must be greater than 1 (1 cannot be a prime number as it is not greater than 1)3)The sum of 2 odd numbers produces an even number. e.g 7+11=18
Yang Ying, just to edit your last point, sure two odd equals one even - 9+9=18, but what Mrs Sin was reinforcing was probably the fact of 2 odd prime numbers equals one even. 11 and 7 are prime, you see.
1) How to find out if a number is prime or not2) Not all odd numbers are prime numbers3) The sum of any 2 odd numbers is an even number
1.Definition of prime number2.The Sieve of Eratosthenes3.how to find out if a number is a prime or not.
I learnt:1) The definition of a prime number2) How to figure out if a number is a prime number or not.3) Every prime number is an odd number except for 2.
1. A prime number is a number that can only be divided by itself and 1.2. 2 is the only even prime number.3. The sum of two odd prime numbers is an even number.
1) The meaning of prime and composite numbers.2) How to identify a prime number larger than 100.3) The useful method of "Sieve of Eratosthenes".
I have learnt:1) What is a prime number2) The characteristics of a prime number3) How to know if a large number is a prime number & a method on identifying prime numbers
i learned1)the prime number is a number that can only be divided by 1 and itself2)about the sieve of eratosthenes3)a method to identify prime number
I learnt1.The sieve of Eratosthenes and what it is used for.2.What a prime number is.3.The properties of a prime number.
I have learnt,1] what is a prime number2] prime numbers can only be divided by 1 and itself.3}When two prime numbers add together will give an even number.
I learn - that the sum of 2 number results in an even number- why 2 is the only even number-how to show whether a certain number is a prime number
Yin Mon, two odd numbers multiplied together is equal an even number. 2 is the only even Prime number.
Oops I mean added together. Sorry I typed wrongly.
I learnt that 1)A prime number is always bigger than 1 and can only be divided by itself and 1.2)2 is the only even prime number.3)To find out if a certain number is a prime, square root the number and divide by the primes smaller than the square root(ed) number, if it is divisible, it is not a prime, if it is not divisible, that certain number is a prime.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I learnt that:1) By using the Sieve of Eratosthenes, prime numbers can be spotted easier2) 1 is not a prime number3) 2 is a prime number even though the number is even.
I Iearnt that:1) 1 is not a prime number2) 2 is the only even prime number3) methods to identify prime numbers
1)2 odd numbers equal an even number2)2 is the smallest and only even prime number3)What is a prime number
1) What is a prime number2) Not all odd numbers are prime numbers3) 2 is the only even prime number
1) A prime number is a number that can only be divided by it self and 12)1 and 0 is not a prime number3)2 is the only even prime